The PRINCE2® Practitioner classroom course from Management Plaza aims to provide the knowledge to prepare the candidate for the PRINCE2 Practitioner Certificate examination in a different approach. Besides the classroom course the candidate will receive extra course material in audio, video and text format along with an extensive question and answer workbook.
The course covers the PRINCE2 principles, themes and processes at the level of detail defined in the Practitioner syllabus. It clarifies the theory behind the methodology by explaining how it works.
- Lectures, with slides and educational aids
- Sample Exams, with troubleshooting
- Additional Material, including audio and video
The course is 3 or 4 days depending on the client request.
We recommend that you do the Pre-Course: Introduction to PRINCE2. This will make the classroom much easier to follow and will help guarantee that you get a lot more from the classroom training and get a high pass mark.
Management Plaza provides the following training material to help candidates prepare for Classroom Training. The amount of preparation will depend on current PM & PRINCE2 knowledge.
- Use the “Introduction to PRINCE2” course
- Start with 1 hr Video (best way to start)
- Browse the pre-course manual or if you prefer listen to the audio version (1 hr)
- Try some the Q&A based on this Introduction Material (in book or audio)
The main advantage of this PRINCE2 Introduction material is that each candidate will have an excellent basic understanding of PRINCE2, understand how a project works and know more than 25% of the vocabulary needed for the course. Candidates will then find the rest of the course much easier to follow.