Author: Frank Turley
Frank Turley is a project management author, speaker, and adviser, with more than 15 years of experience in project management. He covers both PRINCE2® and Agile concepts.
Frank is on a mission to help aspiring project managers gain practical experience. He does this through his writings, sample projects, tips, and innovative ways of teaching the PM methodologies.
You can get in touch with Frank via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: this product is included in the PRINCE2 Practitioner eCourse, and you don’t need to buy it separately if you’re going to purchase the eCourse.
This package is a complete training audiobook on PRINCE2, and suitable for PRINCE2 Practitioner exam candidates.
The advantages of our PRINCE2 Practitioner Audio Course
- Most dynamic way to learn PRINCE2 (learn while driving, walking, gardening…)
- It is like reading the official PRINCE2 manual but much easier to·understand
- All new terms are explained with examples – making it much easier to understand
- All information contained in the Audio course is also in our PRINCE2 Practitioner Training Manual
You will have access to two different formats of this audiobook (about 100MB):
- MP3 – Multiple files organized in folders (recommended) Sample
- M4B – Single file (suitable for iPod and compatible devices)
Management Plaza is a certified Partner of AXELOS, and a PRINCE2 Accredited Training Organization by APMG, EXIN, and PEOPLECERT.