Professional Scrum Master Exam Simulator
– Learn Scrum PSM I using this Q&A format with the PSM I Assessment Simulator
– 3 * 80 Q&A Assessments Exam Questions
– 60 Flashcards (PSM I Roles & Responsibilities)
– Tips on passing the PSM I Assessment and getting 95%
PSM I Exam Overview
– Fee: $150
– Passing score: 85%
– Time limit: 60 minutes
– Number of Questions: 80
– Format: Multiple Choice, Multiple Answer and True/False
– Difficulty: Intermediate
– Study Topics: PSM Subject Areas
– Required course: None
– Recommended course: Professional Scrum Foundations or Professional Scrum Master
If you pass the PSM I assessment you will receive the industry-recognized “PSM I” certification, along with a PSM I logo that you can use to identify your achievement. In addition, your name will be posted publicly for colleagues, managers, and potential employers to see.
Unlike other Scrum certifications that require only class attendance, Scrum.org certification requires a minimum score on an online assessment. Attending a course is neither required nor sufficient for certification. This gives Scrum.org certification teeth and ensures that it has true value in the marketplace.
This module is a set of 3 full PSM I Practice test (250 simulated and near real PSM I Practice questions) with helpful explanations to help you pass the PSM I (Professional Scrum Master level 1) exam from scrum.org.
This is your easiest way for practicing the PSM I (Professional Scrum Master level 1) exam from scrum.org.
Note: you can pay for and take the exam from scrum.org for $150. This is an online exam.
The PSM I Assessment course includes:
– General information about the exam and its governing organization
– Study guide
– Roles and responsibility flashcards
– Exam tips and tricks
Three (3) full simulated exams, exactly like the actual one (250 questions in total). You receive full explanation on each question as soon as you finish the exam.
You can also use our Agile and Scrum eLearning course to learn the content required for this exam, along with PSPO I, ASF, and PMI-ACP exams.
Please Note that this module does not include the study material; it explains how you should study, and then helps you get ready with the simulated exams, that are of course followed by helpful explanations.
You can try a small sample of our simulated exams by clicking on the following button. Click on the “quiz summary” when you’re done answering, and you’ll receive the feedback.