In the AgilePM Foundation, we’ll learn about Agile project management based on the DSDM methodology. Besides learning a lot about the way you can manage your Agile projects, you will be able to pass the APMG’s AgilePM Foundation exam too. Here below is one technical name used in AgilePM, called AgilePM Incremental Delivery.
Multiple versions of working products are created throughout the project in adaptive systems. What’s the technical name used to refer to this way of delivery? That’s the question we’ll answer in this lesson.
Here is the video which will discuss AgilePM Incremental Delivery:
To deliver multiple versions of working product, we need to repeat the development processes such as design, build, and test. What’s the technical term used to refer to this way of development?
We’ll talk about it in the next lesson. AgilePM Foundation 04 – Iterative Development
Are you preparing and planning to take the AgilePM Exam?
We have a package for AgilePM Foundation which includes the Exam and Course and this might suit you. To know more about this package, visit this link: AgilePM Foundation Bundle
Other AgilePM Foundation lessons:
Agile PM Foundation learning has 16 lessons. To proceed to the other AgilePM Lessons, you may refer to these related links below:
- AgilePM Foundation 01 – Introduction
- AgilePM Foundation 02 – Adaptive Approach
- AgilePM Foundation 03 – Incremental Delivery
- AgilePM Foundation 04 – Iterative Development
- AgilePM Foundation 05 – Quality
- AgilePM Foundation 06 – Collaboration
- AgilePM Foundation 07 – Communication
- AgilePM Foundation 08 – Business Need
- AgilePM Foundation 09 – Fixed Duration
- AgilePM Foundation 10 – Control
- AgilePM Foundation 11 – The Process
- AgilePM Foundation 12 – Configuring the process
- AgilePM Foundation 13 – Roles and Responsibilities
- AgilePM Foundation 14 – Products and Documents
- AgilePM Foundation 15 – Facilitated Workshops
- AgilePM Foundation 16 – Planning
AgilePM Incremental Delivery