Welcome back to the course. Let’s start the second iteration. This time we’ll talk about the same concepts from a different perspective, and with more detail and this is AgilePM The Process
In the AgilePM Foundation, we’ll learn about Agile project management based on the DSDM methodology. Besides learning a lot about the way you can manage your Agile projects, you will be able to pass the APMG’s AgilePM Foundation exam too. Here below is where we will learn about AgilePM The Process.
Here is the video which will discuss the AgilePM The Process.
We’ll talk about different ways you can configure the process in the next lesson. Before that, it’s a good idea to review what you have learned about the process to get ready. Shall we? OK, let’s play the following game then. Can you reach the “Good” confidence level?
The game is simple: you see statements on the bottom, and you need to click on the related process phase on the picture.
Here is the next lesson in this 2nd iteration: AgilePM Foundation 12 – Configuring the process
Are you preparing and planning to take the AgilePM Exam?
We have a package for AgilePM Foundation which includes the Exam and Course and this might suit you. To know more about this package, visit this link: AgilePM Foundation Bundle
Other AgilePM Foundation lessons:
Agile PM Foundation learning has 16 lessons. To proceed to the other AgilePM Lessons, you may refer to these related links below:
- AgilePM Foundation 01 – Introduction
- AgilePM Foundation 02 – Adaptive Approach
- AgilePM Foundation 03 – Incremental Delivery
- AgilePM Foundation 04 – Iterative Development
- AgilePM Foundation 05 – Quality
- AgilePM Foundation 06 – Collaboration
- AgilePM Foundation 07 – Communication
- AgilePM Foundation 08 – Business Need
- AgilePM Foundation 09 – Fixed Duration
- AgilePM Foundation 10 – Control
- AgilePM Foundation 11 – The Process
- AgilePM Foundation 12 – Configuring the process
- AgilePM Foundation 13 – Roles and Responsibilities
- AgilePM Foundation 14 – Products and Documents
- AgilePM Foundation 15 – Facilitated Workshops
- AgilePM Foundation 16 – Planning
AgilePM The Process 11 – AgilePM Foundation