Based on AXELOS PRINCE2 Agile® material. Reproduced under licence from AXELOS. All rights reserved.
- What are the two boundaries in PRINCE2 projects?
- What do we do in the boundaries?
- What’s the PRINCE2 Agile specific reason for having an exception?
- What are the levels of retrospective and review meetings in PRINCE2 Agile?
- Reaching the end of the stage; having an exception.
- Create a new or a revised Stage Plan, revise the Project Plan, update the Business Case, and decide if it’s a good idea to continue the project
- Not being able to produce the MVP, or all the must-have items.
- One level for iterations, another for releases, and one for the Stages