By Frank Turley
Our PRINCE2® Process Model diagram provides an overview of the PRINCE2 processes. It is helpful to understand and review PRINCE2. You can download it Free by clicking here or on the picture below.
The PRINCE2 Process Model diagram answers the following questions:
- The trigger for the project
- The management products that are first created at the start of the project
- How the seven PRINCE2 processes are related to each other?
- Which management products are created and updated in each process?
- How many times the management products are updated?
- Who creates the management products?
- How the Project Board controls the project?
- How the project is closed.
Our PRINCE2 Pre-Course includes the following
- The PRINCE2 Process Model Video (60 minutes)
- An Introduction to PRINCE2 book
- > 70 Q&A (practice questions) on the process model
This PRINCE2 Process Model Diagram was created by Frank Turley and is based on the Process Model Diagram from PRINCE2. We suggest you also look at the the other two diagrams which support this Process Model Diagram
- The PRINCE2 Timeline diagram (and video)
- The PRINCE2 Product Map diagram