This is a complete eLearning course for PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner certification program. By the end of the course, you would be able to use this knowledge in your projects and turn your PRINCE2® environments into an Agile one. You can also take the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam and get certified.
Note: the PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam voucher is sold separately, and is not included in this product.
Check the PRINCE2 Agile® certification program if you’re interested to buy the exam voucher.
Video Previews of a few lessons are available below.
The course is equal to a three day classroom course (21 PMI PDUs). There are 41 lessons, each with a video training, followed by a quiz, and sometimes suggested material for additional studies.
The lessons, and the duration of videos are as follows:
- Introduction, 9 minutes ……preview
- General Concepts
- What is Agile? The Overall Idea, 20 minutes ……preview
- What is Agile? The Development Processes, 29 minutes
- The Agile Manifesto, 12 minutes
- The Agile Principles, 20 minutes
- Tailoring PRINCE2®, 10 minutes
- The Agile Behaviors, Concepts, and Techniques, 24 minutes
- Who’s PRINCE2 Agile® for? 6 minutes
- The 8 Guidance Points, 21 minutes
- Fix or Flex, 18 minutes
- The 5 Targets behind Flexing, 9 minutes
- Behaviors, 8 minutes
- Tailoring PRINCE2® for Agile environments
- Core Principles, 37 minutes ……preview
- Business Case, 18 minutes
- Organization, 24 minutes
- Quality, 15 minutes
- Plan, 21 minutes ……preview
- Risk, 5 minutes
- Change, 8 minutes
- Progress, 9 minutes
- Starting up a Project and Initiating a Project, 19 minutes
- Directing a Project, 6 minutes
- Controlling a Stage, 9 minutes
- Managing Product Delivery, 6 minutes
- Managing a Stage Boundary, 5 minutes ……preview
- Closing a Project, 3 minutes
- Management Products
- Reports, 18 minutes
- Records, 6 minutes
- Baselines, 33 minutes
- Roles and Responsibilities, 15 minutes
- Focus Areas
- Agilometer, 11 minutes
- Requirements, 29 minutes
- Rick Communication, 5 minutes
- Frequent Releases, 4 minutes
- Contracts, 7 minutes ……preview
- A Quick Review of Delivery Methods
- Scrum, 25 minutes
- Kanban, 9 minutes ……preview
- DSDM®, 5 minutes
- Lean Startup, 3 minutes
- Sample Exam
He’s been one of the official reviewers of PRINCE2 Agile® since the project started. He’s also a PRINCE2® and Agile/Scrum author, trainer, and consultant.
About the certification
There is no PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation certification; only the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner. The exam has the same style and level of other AXELOS exams in the Practitioner level, such as PRINCE2® Practitioner.
New: now you can take the PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner exam when you have PRINCE2 Foundation, PMP, CAPM, or any of the IPMA certificates. The PRINCE2 Practitioner certificate is not a prerequisite for this exam any more.
PMI® PDUs awarded for this course
The process to claim PDUs have changed recently and now you need to login to your PMI Account and send a form to claim the PDUs.
Management Plaza, as a PMI®’s Registered Education Provider (R.E.P), awards you with the following PDUs when you complete your course:
|Certificate||Technical PDUs||Leadership PDUs||Strategic PDUs|
The course is registered with PMI®, and the PDUs are approved. When your course completion is registered with PMI®, all PDUs will be automatically considered for your certifications and you won’t need to enter them manually and justify them.
The above information is based on the new PMI®’s CCR system that governs PDUs.