This is an Online Voucher for the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam. PRINCE2® Foundation is the first level of certification in PRINCE2. It’s a rather simple exam, and most candidates who have studied the content pass.
Orders and Exam Process
Orders are processed within 2 working days. Our team may contact you in this period if extra information is required for your registration. Then you will be registered with the official AXELOS examination institute, and the voucher/booking reference will be email to you.
You will have a 6-month window to take your exam after receiving the voucher. Exam Voucher is valid for 6 months starting from the date of purchase. Exam can be done any time you like, with a simple schedule a few days ahead of the exam, or even without the schedule, depending on your examination institute. Detailed information will be emailed to you.
The online exam
The exam is online, and you can take it from home or office.
The following are key requirements for the online exam:
- Webcam, microphone, and speakers, for online proctoring
- Windows XP or higher, or Mac OS X10 or higher
- A web browser with Adobe Flash Player
- A reliable Internet connection that is fast enough
- A quiet room with closed doors, without related posters on walls or related books/notes on the desk, and with all radio, TV, mobile phones, and computers other than one used for the exam off
- Having a photo ID with you
- Test your system here
Detailed information on exam requirements and a test script for your hardware and Internet connection will be send to you, and our support staff will be ready to help you with all steps.
The exam format
The PRINCE2 Foundation 2017 is a normal multiple-choice exam:
- 60 questions
- 55% passing score
- 60 minutes duration
None. Taking the PRINCE2 Foundation Online Course is recommended.
Exam Result and Certificate
You get the preliminary result immediately at the end of the exam. The formal result will be emailed to you in maximum 2 weeks (usually in less than a day).
When your success is confirmed, a PDF certification will be automatically issued. The certificate is issued by the examination institute in behalf of AXELOS. AXELOS is the owner of PRINCE2, replacing OGC, the previous owner.
The PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Syllabus
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes.
- State which management products are input to, and output from the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
You are eligible for Pass Guarantee if you have the following conditions before taking the official exam:
- You’ve completed the PRINCE2 Foundation eLearning course (2017 edition)
- Send a screenshot of your result (simulated exam) showing your score of above 75% to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your score in the last simulated exam in the eLearning course was above 75% (if your score is lower, you can study more and take the simulated exam again, until you reach the score and become eligible for Pass Guarantee), and it was not more than two weeks before your official exam (if you can’t take the official exam in time, you can just take another simulated exam and reach 75% to become eligible for Pass Guarantee again)
Note: If Pass Guarantee conditions are not complied before taking the exam, this guarantee will not be granted.
Management Plaza is a certified Partner of AXELOS, and a PRINCE2 Accredited Training Organization by APMG, EXIN, and PEOPLECERT.