This is an Online Voucher for the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam. PRINCE2® Foundation is the first level of certification in PRINCE2. It’s a rather simple exam, and most candidates who have studied the content pass.
Orders and Exam Process
Orders are processed within 2 working days. Our team may contact you in this period if extra information is required for your registration. Then you will be registered with one of the official AXELOS examination institutes (APMG, EXIN, or PeopleCert), and the voucher/booking reference will be email to you.
You will have a 1-year window to take your exam after receiving the voucher. This can be done any time you like, with a simple schedule a few days ahead of the exam, or even without the schedule, depending on your examination institute. Detailed information will be emailed to you.
The online exam
The exam is online, and you can take it from home or office.
The following are key requirements for the online exam:
- Webcam, microphone, and speakers, for online proctoring
- Windows XP or higher, or Mac OS X10 or higher
- A web browser with Adobe Flash Player
- A reliable Internet connection that is fast enough
- A quiet room with closed doors, without related posters on walls or related books/notes on the desk, and with all radio, TV, mobile phones, and computers other than one used for the exam off
- Having a photo ID with you
- Test your system here
Detailed information on exam requirements and a test script for your hardware and Internet connection will be send to you, and our support staff will be ready to help you with all steps.
The exam format
The PRINCE2 Foundation is a normal multiple-choice exam:
- 75 questions
- 50% passing score
- 60 minutes duration
None. Taking an accredited training (either classroom-based or eLearning) is recommended. If you’re interested in taking a PRINCE2 Foundation eLearning course, you might prefer to buy the PRINCE2 Foundation Online Course and Exam bundle to enjoy the discount.
Exam Result and Certificate
You get the preliminary result immediately at the end of the exam. The formal result will be emailed to you in maximum 2 weeks (usually in less than a day).
When your success is confirmed, a PDF certification will be automatically issued. The certificate is issued by the examination institute (APMG, EXIN, or PeopleCert) in behalf of AXELOS. AXELOS is the owner of PRINCE2, replacing OGC, the previous owner.
The PRINCE2 Foundation Exam Syllabus
- Describe the purpose and major content of all roles, the seven principles, the seven themes and the seven processes.
- State which management products are input to, and output from the seven processes.
- State the main purpose, and key contents, of the major management products.
- State the relationships between processes, deliverables, roles and the management dimensions of a project.
Management Plaza is a certified Partner of AXELOS, and a PRINCE2 Accredited Training Organization by APMG, EXIN, and PEOPLECERT.