Author: Frank Turley
Frank Turley is a project management author, speaker, and adviser, with more than 15 years of experience in project management. He covers both PRINCE2® and Agile concepts.
Frank is on a mission to help aspiring project managers gain practical experience. He does this through his writings, sample projects, tips, and innovative ways of teaching the PM methodologies.
You can get in touch with Frank via email@example.com.
Management Plaza is a certified Partner of AXELOS, and a PRINCE2 Accredited Training Organization by APMG, EXIN, and PEOPLECERT.
PRINCE2 Foundation PDF Training Manual
Book author: Frank Turley
166 Pages, PDF:
Current version: 1.2e
The main objective of this book is to provide an easy to read and understand PRINCE2® manual to help you understand PRINCE2 , pass the PRINCE2 exam and get a PRINCE2 Certification. This is the only PRINCE2 Training Manual or book that is focused on the Foundation syllabus and therefore the only book you need to refer to learn PRINCE2 & pass the Foundation exam.
Note: we suggest you get help from the PRINCE2 Foundation Q&A Workbook along with this manual.
The official PRINCE2 Manual for the Project Manager is an excellent reference manual but can be rather difficult to pick up and read if you are new to project management or PRINCE2. This is why this book has already become the #1 book for people who are preparing for the PRINCE2 Foundation Exam.
- It is a training manual while the OGC manual is a reference manual
- It provides lots of examples of Management Products (easier to understand)
- It is 100% focused on the PRINCE2 Foundation syllabus and Exam
- It use examples to·help explain new PRINCE2 terms (easy to understand)
- It is written like a training manual and therefore very easy to read
- It provides an overview of the type of questions to expect (chapter by chapter)
- It is available in PDF format making it easy to search and find what you need.
- Sample Content: 30% of full content,
- Premium edition: Full content, Includes Print and comment permissions. This version is included in the PRINCE2 Foundation Self Study eLearning Course (you don’t have to buy it separately if you’re going to buy the self study)