Author: Frank Turley
Frank Turley is a project management author, speaker, and adviser, with more than 15 years of experience in project management. He covers both PRINCE2® and Agile concepts.
Frank is on a mission to help aspiring project managers gain practical experience. He does this through his writings, sample projects, tips, and innovative ways of teaching the PM methodologies.
You can get in touch with Frank via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Management Plaza is a certified Partner of AXELOS, and a PRINCE2 Accredited Training Organization by APMG, EXIN, and PEOPLECERT.
Note: this product is included in the PRINCE2 Practitioner eCourse, and you don’t need to buy it separately if you’re going to purchase the eCourse.
This package is a set of questions and answers in audio format.
Learn PRINCE2 Thru Questions – while driving, walking, cycling
- This is another great way to learn PRINCE2 and prepare for the exams and this type of course is unique to Management Plaza
- Audio – how it works: I ask a question, give you some time (beep) and then give you the answer (give explanation)
- All questions are based on the Management Plaza PRINCE2 Training Manual
- Listen to the introduction for more information
- Your goal: You should be able to answer about 80% of the questions
You will have access to two different formats of this audiobook:
- MP3 – Multiple files organized in folders (recommended)
- M4B – Single file (suitable for iPod and compatible devices)