Author: Frank Turley
Frank Turley is a project management author, speaker, and adviser, with more than 15 years of experience in project management. He covers both PRINCE2® and Agile concepts.
Frank is on a mission to help aspiring project managers gain practical experience. He does this through his writings, sample projects, tips, and innovative ways of teaching the PM methodologies.
You can get in touch with Frank via email@example.com.
The most common question I receive when giving PRINCE2 training is: “Can we see an example of a fully documented PRINCE2 project?”. This sample project will now answer this question.
How this sample PRINCE2 project can help you:
- Show how each PRINCE2 management document is used
- Show the relationship between the management documents
- Provides comments to give some background information.
- Provide a reference when creating management documents for your own project
- Helps to create your own sample PRINCE2 project using the same layout (we have already assisted some companies in doing this. Its a great way to share current knowledge and best practices with Project Managers)
Project Scenario vs. number of sample PRINCE2 documents
- This sample project has a very simple project scenario to make it as easy possible to understand
- The main focus is to show how you can use all PRINCE2 management documents
- In reality, a simple project like this would have 80% less documentation
Difference between Free Version and Premium Version
- 100% Full Content
- 101 pages
- 30% content only
- Pages not included: Lessons Report, End Project Report, Next Stage Plan, Dependencies Diagram, Product Breakdown Structure, Issue Report, etc…
The premium version of this product is included when you purchase either of the following:
Management Plaza is a certified Partner of AXELOS, and a PRINCE2 Accredited Training Organization by APMG, EXIN, and PEOPLECERT.